Elevating the standard of care to achieve peak health, stunning smiles with specialty prosthodontist expertise
Today’s dental professionals can rebuild parts of teeth as well as the entire tooth using methods and materials that perfectly replicate the strength, appearance, and feel of natural teeth.
At Argyle Family Dental, patients from Centennial, greater Denver, Aurora, and Lakewood, Colorado, have peace of mind. They can trust their treatment’s safety, esthetics, and outcomes to a specialist in prosthodontic dentistry: Dr. Ava Khodakhast (“Dr. Khoda”).
The benefits and value of specialty care
The word “prosthodontic” is derived from the root words “prostho” and “odont,” which refer to “replacement” and “teeth.” So, prosthodontists are specially trained and experienced in replacing teeth, as well as in replacing other oral and maxillofacial tissues. Specialists like Dr. Khoda have completed rigorous education and training requirements to obtain certification as a prosthodontist.
Additionally, Dr. Khoda is skilled at diagnosing conditions that affect and influence the structure of the tissues of the mouth, face, and jaws. She and our other talented team members at Argyle Family Dental also have access to cutting-edge technologies, which complement our advanced expertise.
Other dentists in our area and beyond do not have the capabilities available at our office in Centennial. These dentists often have to refer their patients to Dr. Khoda for her specialized expertise in dental and maxillofacial reconstruction and rehabilitation.
We have transformed many individuals’ smiles and lives with a wide array of peak quality and sophisticated services. These services include:
- Cosmetic procedures to restore or achieve the most natural-looking and attractive smile; for instance, we apply durable and stunning porcelain veneers, as well as conservative laminates
- Dental restorations are designed and placed to look, feel, function, and last like healthy natural tooth materials. Options range from conservative porcelain dental inlays and onlays to full-coverage porcelain dental crowns
- Precision-fit tooth replacement, such as conventional “fixed” dental bridges, as well as removable partials and complete or full dentures. Since they are made to our exacting standards, these teeth are custom-fit to each patient’s unique features and specifications. So, satisfaction with their new and improved smile is sustained
- Modern tooth replacement; for instance, we can replace a single tooth, several teeth, or all of the teeth in the upper and lower jaw(s) with dental implants. These cylindrical-shaped posts are made and placed to function like tooth roots. Once connected to crowns, bridges, or dentures, patients enjoy lasting comfort and healthy function due to unparalleled stability. Dr. Khoda may even “retrofit” conventional dentures with implants to enhance stability and comfort
- Regenerative therapies may be needed to build up both soft and hard tissues. Due to Dr. Khoda’s considerable specialty knowledge, she can build up deteriorated or lost bone in the jaw
- Other gingival therapies; for example, we can recontour the gums to achieve a more balanced and esthetically-pleasing gumline. Options also range from procedures to resolve an overly “gummy smile” to services to treat a “toothy” smile that has sustained the effects of gum recession
We encourage you to schedule an appointment with our prosthodontist, Dr. Ava Khoda. Please call (720) 573-2454. Argyle Family Dental is also taking appointment requests from this website.